Joint Belarusian-Venezuelan enterprise “VENEMINSK Tractores, C.A.” for production of agricultural tractors.
Medium-scale industry corporation CORPIVENSA.
General contractor, general designer:
Santa Ines Industrial zone, Barinas state, Venezuela.
Design and construction stage, year of commissioning:
design and turnkey construction 2010-2012 (18 months);
commencement certificate: 13.12.2010;
provisional acceptance certificate: 16.05.2012.
December 2010 – May 2012.
Objectives of the Belarusian-Venezuelan plant:
• to meet the local demand of the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela and reduce its dependence on import;
• to provide jobs for the local population within the national unemployment reduction program;
• to introduce Belarusian technologies and transfer them to Venezuelan specialists;
• to expand export of the Belarusian vehicles and tractors, as well as tractor and vehicle parts to Latin American market.
Capacity: 10 000 tractors per year with double-shift operation of the plant.
Plot area: 71 604 m2.
Building footprint area: 8031 m2.
Total building area: 8281 m2.
Buildings and structures in the premises of the Belarus tractor plant:
• production building;
• administrative building;
• first-aid post;
• pump station;
• water tank;
• loading and off-loading ramp;
• fuel and lubricants storage and filling area.
The plant produces 3 models of Belarus tractors which have the capacity of 57, 89 and 130 h.p.