Plant for production of MAZ trucks in Latin America.
General contractor, general designer:
Design and construction stage, year of commissioning:
design and turnkey construction 2010-2012 (18 months);
commencement certificate: 13.12.2010;
provisional acceptance certificate: 31.05.2012.
5000 MAZ trucks per year with single-shift operation of the plant.
December 2010 – May 2012.
JSV “Belzarubezhstroy” project responsibilities:
• survey and design works;
• construction of three plants;
• equipment supply for three plants;
• transfer of technology at each construction stage;
• support in professional training of local staff members;
• construction of residential complex with a total of 2 thousand apartments (for the plant workers and their families) in the plant area.
Total area: 39 ha.
Plot area: 104 542 m2.
Building footprint area: 38 513 m2.
Total building area: 39 170 m2.
Buildings and structures in the premises of the MAZ truck plant:
• production building;
• delivery and acceptance building;
• awning between buildings;
• administrative building;
• first-aid post;
• pump station with 2 water tanks;
• fuel and lubricants storage and filling area.
The plant produces two- and three-axle truck tractors, chassis and MAZ dump trucks (total of 5 models).